BLS CPR & AED Classes with Infant CPR in Lanham
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED Classes with Infant CPR
Our CPR course with infant training in Lanham is here to help you know how to handle an emergency! We provide an American Heart Association (AHA) CPR that will guide you on performing CPR correctly at any age. Our instructors will provide the most up-to-date information on the latest baby CPR methods so you can save lives.
Lanham Infant CPR
Our CPR course with infant training in Lanham is here to help you know how to handle an emergency! We provide an American Heart Association (AHA) CPR class that will guide you on performing CPR correctly at any age. Our instructors will provide the most up-to-date information on the latest baby CPR methods so you can save lives.
Our CPR Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Lanham Locations
Lanham’s Best Infant CPR Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Children and infants typically need CPR due to cardiac arrest caused by breathing difficulties or choking. When you take our course, you will understand how to —
- Spot a baby choking
- Help an infant or small child
- Identify unresponsiveness
- Use BLS, CPR, and AED to help save a life
Here are statistics on why infant-specific CPR is so important —
- The most common cause of cardiac arrest in infants is a blockage in the airway or suffering respiratory distress.
- 21,000 infants died in 2018, with the fourth and fifth leading causes as SIDS and suffocation.
- 7,000+ infants and children suffer from cardiac arrest every year.
- Children who received CPR were three times more likely to have a favorable outcome.
By taking our course, you can be secure in your ability to use BLS, CPR, and AED skills.
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation is a medical method that incorporates chest compressions with rescue breaths to revive a person suffering from cardiac arrest. This procedure keeps blood pumping until a heartbeat is restored or other help arrives.
What to Expect in Your CPR course with Infant Training Classes
If this is your first CPR class and you feel anxious, rest assured that our teachers are prepared to answer all your questions. You will learn how to —
- Perform finger or palm chest compressions
- Reestablish consistent breathing patterns
- Look for a pulse
- Recall the steps of CPR
After completing this class successfully, you will meet OSHA requirements and can be confident during an emergency.
All employers and organizations accept our certification, including —
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs Schools (Private and Public)
- Home Health Aides
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Hospitals EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
This certification program in Lanham is the best for infant training because —
- We offer the most widely known and accepted certification program.
- We are flexible and can either go to you and your medium to large-sized group, or you can come to our training facility.
- We provide hands-on and instructor-led training.
- You leave with your AHA CPR card in hand the same day you successfully train and test.
How do I complete the training?
Get ready to be equipped with the latest AHA BLS CPR and AED Healthcare Provider certification at your next class. No advance prep is required — just show up and complete this instructional time that offers all of the necessary training and testing!
When can I take my CPR course?
We have multiple options available online. Check the calendar and select the course that fits your availability.
When will my training expire?
To comply with OSHA requirements, you must retake the CPR course with infant training every two years. Any of our courses will fulfill your initial certification or recertification. Sign up today!
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.