BLS CPR, AED + First Aid Classes in Lanham
American Heart Association AHA BLS CPR and AED & First Aid Classes
We're here to help you be prepared for any emergency that comes your way because when a medical crisis happens, every second counts. Our American Heart Association (AHA) CPR classes cover everything from Basic Life Support (BLS) to Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use. Our comprehensive first aid and CPR classes will prepare you to handle various life-threatening issues.
Lanham CPR + First Aid Classes
We’re here to help you be prepared for any emergency that comes your way because when a medical crisis happens, every second counts. Our American Heart Association (AHA) CPR classes cover everything from Basic Life Support (BLS) to Automated External Defibrillator (AED) use. Our comprehensive first aid and CPR classes will prepare you to handle various life-threatening issues.
Our CPR + First Aid Training Includes
- Same Day CPR + First Aid Cards
- Hands on Chest Compression Training
- Rescue Breath Training
- AED Usage for Infant, Child, and Adults
- Friendly and Relaxed Environment
- Professional Instructors
CPR Certification Lanham Locations
Lanham’s Best CPR + First Aid Classes
Know CPR. Make a difference. Save a life.
Want to make sure you are ready for emergencies? Join us in our first aid and CPR classes! Our experienced instructors will equip you with the skills and confidence needed to handle stroke, heart attack, or other accidents. We believe everyone should have access to this critical knowledge, which is priced very reasonably. Get ready to help those around you and be equipped to save lives today!
What is CPR?
Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) combines chest compressions and rescue breaths to revive someone during cardiac arrest. It keeps blood flowing until additional medical intervention, or the heartbeat is restored.
What can I expect from the First Aid CPR Class?
Our comprehensive one-day training equips you with the knowledge and confidence to come to the aid of someone in need. Whether it’s administering CPR or responding swiftly during an allergic reaction, our experienced instructors will guide you every step of the way so that by the end of class, your newfound skills are reliable and ready for action!
You will be prepared for —
- Dealing with Severe Choking
- Stopping Blood Loss
- Identifying a Stroke and Its Warning Signs
- Spotting the Signs of a Heart Attack
- Handling Severe Allergic Reactions
- Administering an EpiPen
- Handling Environmental Emergencies
- Interceding during Poison Exposure
- Treating Burns
- Attending to Broken Bones and Sprains
- Alleviating Stings and Bites
Our first aid and CPR classes are accepted by all employers and organizations, including —
- Nurses, RNs, and CNAs
- EMT/Paramedic Companies
- Home Health Aides
- Personal Training Facilities and Gyms
- Schools (Private and Public)
- Hospitality Industry
- Construction Sites
- Daycare and Other Caretakers
- Nursery Caregivers and Workers
- Nursing Schools and All Other College Programs
- Nonprofits like the Boy and Girl Scouts of America
- Firefighting and Other Municipalities
Why Train With Us?
Ease anxiety and stress during an emergency by being superbly trained through our AHA course. Here are a few reasons why getting your CPR first aid training with us is a great option —
- We offer smaller class sizes with the necessary hands-on instructor-led training.
- Our strategy is more straightforward with same-day training and testing.
- We provide the most widely known and accredited CPR and first aid certification in the United States.
- You can come to our training facility, or we can train your medium to large group onsite.
- Receive your AHA BLS CPR card and CPR Certification Lanham first aid card the same day you train and test.
When can I take the CPR / first aid certification course?
Browse our classes online and find the one that works best for your schedule.
How will I complete the first aid / CPR class?
There is no prep required. Our instructors will share all the educational elements in your first aid and CPR classes, go through a skills check, and distribute a written exam. When you complete all segments, you will leave with your AHA BLS CPR card and your first aid card.
When will my certification expire?
CPR certificates expire every two years — if your certificate is close to expiring, schedule your first aid and CPR classes today to keep your knowledge and skills current.
How long do the CPR classes last?
Class times are approximately 3 hrs.